</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

hahahahahahahaha :D
Its 12 now! Good morning the 16th!!

Towned with my beloved ladies today! Whooohoo, totally fun. I always feel very relaxed when hanging out with them. I love them, totally! Its a miracle that we're still in contact after so many months. Heh. Even though I don't call them often, but I really still miss them a lot. Went to far east at first. Shopped! Ele, Athl and I bought tee shirts. We're the blackies today. hohohoho. Anyway, Elisha and Dear came along followed by OGQ. Went to play XBOX at cine. FUN and HILARIOUS! hahas, everyone of us snatching to play. I've got poor driving skills using controller. lols. Went to pastamania for late dinner. Chatted and discussed about the plans we got after O levels. Weeeee. Around 10 plus we left for home. Waited for 77 for uber long time and after we board the bus something happened but whatever. After reaching the interchange. Headed for home! We took lotsa pictures too!

I love my ladies, OGQ, Elisha and Dear. Thanks for making today so wonderful :)

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing